Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/24*10 mill limit** nba playoffs magic @ celts 830 pm est espn

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Orlando Magic Vs. Boston Celtics

- The Orlando Magic and the Boston Celtics will both be trying to pick up a win on Monday when they battle at TD Garden.

Oddsmakers currently have the Celtics listed as 7½-point favorites versus the Magic, while the game's total is sitting at 187.

The Celtics jumped out to an early lead and crushed the Magic 94-71 on Saturday to take a commanding 3-0 lead in the Eastern Conference Finals.

The Celtics covered the 3.5-point spread, while the combined score went UNDER the posted total of 189.5 set by oddsmakers.

Ray Allen had 14 points with six rebounds and six assists for the Celtics, and Glen Davis netted 17 points in the win.

Vince Carter and Jameer Nelson collected 15 points apiece in a losing effort for the Magic.

Team records:
Orlando: 59-23 SU, 45-33-4 ATS
Boston: 50-32 SU, 33-48-1 ATS

elimination game, you'd expect ORL to show up and play, but they just cant match up against boston.. celtic's D has been tremendous.

game 4 rout.

These limits are out of control!!!!!

I'll be in for a little bit here in a few. Gotta call my boy in Vegas.

Iggs hit a growth spurt right after he posted that. Boy is a solid 8 incher and close to 6 around. I've seen it. It's magnificent :D

For some reason, I'm a little worried about that spread, its kinda high and ORL could become an actual competitor tonight......gonna wait on this, got to think it right. I bet on the LAkers last night to win but the fags bent over to get a quick bump by the Suns, and I lost 5 mill... so I'm debating.

Top Bottom