Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/2 NHL Phoenix vs Nashville 9pm et

Phx has really impressed me. Even the fans in Phoenix are getting turned on.

Preds have terrific fans and I like their team. Preds with shitty odds.

Radulov and Kostitsyn suspended for tonight's game. This won't help in negotiations for next year's contracts. Back to KHL for both of them.

Phoenix bet looks even better.

ya but that might help this team...these two fucks broke team curfew and have no heart...i bet you Nashville plays with a lot of desperation and pulls this one off

Your right they are fucks! I mean your in the playoffs and your not dedicated enough or respect your team enough to care about curfew? What a load of shit. It doesnt look good for my preds.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Your right they are fucks! I mean your in the playoffs and your not dedicated enough or respect your team enough to care about curfew? What a load of shit. It doesnt look good for my preds.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

its fucking stupid...especially after they let this fuck back onto their team from the KHL....who goes to the bar till 4am on a fucking playoff game??? they should be sat the whole playoffs....Weber should kill them bastards

Top Bottom