Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/2 NHL New Jersey @ Ottawa (Ottawa leads 2-1)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The New Jersey Devils and the Ottawa Senators will both be gunning for a victory on Wednesday when they meet at Scotiabank Place in Game 4 of their Eastern Conference semi-final series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Senators listed as 175-moneyline favorites versus the Devils, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

Ray Emery made 25 saves for the shutout Monday night, as the Senators blanked the Devils 2-0 and now lead the series 2-1.

Ottawa won the game at Scotiabank Place as -170 favorites, while the final score fell UNDER the posted over/under (5).

Tom Preissing scored the game-winner and Jason Spezza added an insurance marker into an empty net.

Martin Brodeur made 32 saves in a losing effort for the +160 Devils.

both NBA games are 3-1
and both NHL games have teams in a 2-1 deficit playing on the road

will one NHL team win the must win game on the road?
or both,or neither?

which NBA team facing elmination on the road "shows up" enough to win or cover?

that's tonight's menu
I'm off to the gym to work back

Last edited:
fuck look at these odds, jersey can win

Subzeero said:
i am seriously confused on this one. And the odds are wierd too.
it's a split between +150 and +155
and -170 and -175

I average my odds between 3-4 sites I've been using for a long time so i understand their trends and can trust them(i.e. they're solid wagering sites,no funny stuff)

I could have gone NJ +150 and ott -170
or NJ +155 and ott -175

instead I split it down the middle which required carrying out the odds 4 places

Top Bottom