Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/2 NHL: Buffalo Sabres at Philadelphia Flyers

redguru

Buffalo at Philadelphia 7:00 pm EDT Eastern Conference quarterfinals Sabres lead, 3-2

PHILADELPHIA (Ticker) - In a series in which both teams have held serve on home ice, the Philadelphia Flyers will try to keep the trend going and force a Game Seven on Tuesday when they meet the Buffalo Sabres in Game Six of their quarterfinal series.

Buffalo won the first two contests of the series, including a resounding 8-2 rout in Game Two, before dropping Games Three and Four in Philadelphia.

However, the fourth-seeded Sabres rebounded to take a 3-2 series advantage on Sunday, posting a 3-0 triumph as rookie Ryan Miller made 24 saves for his first career playoff shutout.

Tim Connolly and J.P. Dumont scored power-play goals for Buffalo, which also received a third-period tally from Maxim Afinogenov and two assists from captain Daniel Briere.

Ryan Esche took the loss for Philadelphia despite making 30 saves. The fifth-seeded Flyers only had three power plays in the game and were outshot, 33-24.

Philadelphia has not been eliminated in the opening round of the playoffs since 2002, while Buffalo has advanced to the conference semifinals in four of its last five trips to the postseason.

The Sabres would, if necessary, host Game Seven on Thursday.

up for redman

redguru said:
You gotta be shitting me? Where's all those hockey fans tonight?

The way wootoom was asking for these events when they were already up except down the page a bit makes me believe he'd lose his own penis if it weren't attached to his body.

Niittymaki better be starting next year, or I'm gonna go shove a goalie stick up Bobby Clark's ass.

Top Bottom