Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/19 NBA San Antonio @ New Orleans GM 7

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Series tied 3-3
Game can be seen on TNT

- The San Antonio Spurs and the New Orleans Hornets will meet at New Orleans Arena on Monday night in Game 7 of their Western Conference second-round series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Hornets listed as 4½-point favorites versus the Spurs, while the game's total is sitting at 183.

The Spurs dominated Thursday night and forced a deciding game in this series with a 99-80 win over the Hornets.

The Spurs easily covered the 7-point spread, while the combined 179 points fell UNDER the posted over/under (184).

Tim Duncan led the way with 20 points and 15 assists for a double-double for the Spurs. Manu Ginobili tossed in a game-high 25 points in the win.

Chris Paul led the Hornets with 21 points, six rebounds, and eight assists in a losing cause.

lol .. david west is kinda hurt or i would jump all over n.o .. i need to check hiz injury status

You know how it is when you start overanalyzing a bet, it's gambling I'm gonna either win or lose in this case I'm gonna gamble.........lol I've had family in for the last 5 days, the last of them left this morning so I'm kinda wore down!

I'm tempted to throw in a big bet on NO. Is there any reason to think SA will all of a sudden be able to play in this building? Is the "playoff experience" factor that big? I'll go to the gym now and bet when I get back.

Yes...

Game 7 is do or die and all bet are off
The "playoff experience" wil lbe a big factor as the more inexperienced players will be playing not to lose instead of to win the game. Having said this , Tim Duncan will be the old Tim Duncan tonite and I would expect him to have big numbers.

Also I would expect the Spurs to take another shot @ David West if he decides to play.

Hard to bet against the Spurs here

SLAYER69! said:
I'm tempted to throw in a big bet on NO. Is there any reason to think SA will all of a sudden be able to play in this building? Is the "playoff experience" factor that big? I'll go to the gym now and bet when I get back.

gjohnson5 said:
Yes...

Game 7 is do or die and all bet are off
The "playoff experience" wil lbe a big factor as the more inexperienced players will be playing not to lose instead of to win the game. Having said this , Tim Duncan will be the old Tim Duncan tonite and I would expect him to have big numbers.

Also I would expect the Spurs to take another shot @ David West if he decides to play.

Hard to bet against the Spurs here
I'm going to save my huge bet for another day. Like when Boston has to play in Detroit. West is supposed to play. I'll make a smaller bet on NO hoping they don't kill him.

Top Bottom