Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/19 MLB Tampa Bay Rays @ NY Yankees 7:05PM - 5 Million my luck got to change special

SLAYER69!

Tampa Bay 28-11 (Road: 15-4) 7:05pm ET

NY Yankees 25-14 (Home: 13-4) TV: ESPN, YES

TB: W. Davis (3-3, 3.38)
NYY: A.J. Burnett (4-1, 3.31)

Re: 5/19 MLB Tampa Bay Rays @ NY Yankees 7:05PM - 5 Million my luck got to change spe

all in yanks.. yanks smacked this bum around last time they faced him

Re: 5/19 MLB Tampa Bay Rays @ NY Yankees 7:05PM - 5 Million my luck got to change spe

good matchup so shouldn't be a pile-on. Slayer may even come out with some green.

rays got decent odds.. but that pitcher is not good enough to bet against the yanks imo..lets see

this one is over. bank it.

like the last two. Yanks will score 6 runs in the 9th, guaranteed

na bro, you winning this one. Wade is legit tonight and we gonna be in our pen here in an inning or so. Our Scranton wilkes-barre line up is hurting.

fuck, I don't wanna lose but slayer needs to karma more than I do...LOL!

Top Bottom