Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/18 MLB Minnesota Twins @ Toronto Blue Jays 12:37PM 2 Million Early Game Special

SLAYER69!

Minnesota 24-14 (Road: 12-8) 12:37pm ET

Toronto 23-17 (Home: 10-11) TV: RSN

MIN: C. Pavano (4-3, 3.30)
TOR: S. Marcum (2-1, 2.78)

you guys are just too damn good at betting baseball. I'll keep doing this but if I manage to hit a lucky streak and go on the positive side, I'm quiting until football season

you guys are just too damn good at betting baseball. I'll keep doing this but if I manage to hit a lucky streak and go on the positive side, I'm quiting until football season

I thought you were gonna win big last night on the Yanks game. i think it will happen for you bro. Its about time for a slayer bail out event if the tides don't turn.

I thought you were gonna win big last night on the Yanks game. i think it will happen for you bro. Its about time for a slayer bail out event if the tides don't turn.

no bailouts yet, but thank you for the thought. you guys have bailed me out enough times. I feel like AIG. Lets see if I can get a couple good days and squeeze back in the green

no bailouts yet, but thank you for the thought. you guys have bailed me out enough times. I feel like AIG. Lets see if I can get a couple good days and squeeze back in the green

just keep going .. by the end of the season u will be in the green.. unless people that are winning pussy out and stop betting when they up

then we will do a bail out ..either that or after the season is over u are in the red..then we will do a bail out also

no pressure to get in the green fast when u booking anymore,i give bookies a chance to work their way out because i know bookie almost always wins in the long run!! .. u got a fair man running this place now :biggrin:

lol @ 43 mill in the red on booking baseball..

only person i seen that far down was poboy and that was because of 1 bogus event

Top Bottom