Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/18 MLB Boston Red Sox@NY Yankees 7:05PM "The Smurk" vs The "Hefty Lefty" 3 Million

Re: 5/18 MLB Boston Red Sox@NY Yankees 7:05PM "The Smurk" vs The "Hefty Lefty" 3 Mill

Is 1500 the only brave soul? Hey slayer, there's one way to limit your losses!

Re: 5/18 MLB Boston Red Sox@NY Yankees 7:05PM "The Smurk" vs The "Hefty Lefty" 3 Mill

Hurricane.....I think you made a mistake.....you musta ACCIDENTLY put K on Boston.......oh my.....

Damn...guess I'm gonna sit this one out....wanna go all in on Yanks.....

Nothing seems to matter except the ninth inning with these teams. We'll see who blows it tonight

There it is....enter sandman....exit victory.....

Uh oh....Pabelbomb....does he have short term memory?

Hurricane.....I think you made a mistake.....you musta ACCIDENTLY put K on Boston.......oh my.....

regular season.. ill bet against my team every now and then.. when the odds are way off... like they were tonight ..

lol @ beckett getting +170...ever

regular season.. ill bet against my team every now and then.. when the odds are way off... like they were tonight ..

lol @ beckett getting +170...ever

I figured it was something like that....glad I got a small piece of that right before 1st pitch.......DO YOU HEAR THAT?? .......THAT'S THE KARMA YOU COULD BE SAVING BY LISTENING TO HURRICANE WHEN BETTING!!!!

Top Bottom