Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/15 NHL Pittsburgh @ Philadelphia

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Pittsburgh leads the series 3-0
Game can be seen on VERSUS channel

- The Pittsburgh Penguins and the Philadelphia Flyers will meet on the ice at Wachovia Center on Thursday night in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference final.

Oddsmakers currently have the Penguins listed as 190-moneyline favorites versus the Flyers, while the game's total is sitting at 5½.

Marian Hossa netted two goals as the Penguins got past the Flyers 4-1 to take a commanding 3-0 lead in this series on Tuesday night.

Pittsburgh won as -105 road underdogs as the game played under the 5.5-goal total set by oddsmakers.

Ryan Malone and Ryan Whitney also scored for the Penguins, who got two assists from Sidney Crosby in the win.

R.J. Umberger had the lone marker for Philadelphia, which was outshot 25-18 by Pittsburgh on the night.

Team records:
Pittsburgh: 47-27-8
Philadelphia: 42-29-11

Anyone know if Coburn is playing for Philly tonight. Saw he was practicing yesterday with an eye that was barely open after taking 50 stiches near his eye in game 2. He did a great job against Kovalev and Mtl.
That's a hockey player.

Add Coburn to list with Gangné and Timonen.
Biron's gonna have to play like he did against Montreal. I'll take a shot on Philly.

I bet real money on the flyers
like last night the price was too good to pass up
I didn`t cash in last night and wasn`t going to let another good op get away

Spartacus said:
I bet real money on the flyers
like last night the price was too good to pass up
I didn`t cash in last night and wasn`t going to let another good op get away

Looks like a good move.
Still 3-0 after two.

Top Bottom