Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/15 NHL Ottawa @ Buffalo (ottawa leads 1-0)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

There should be animosity aplenty on Saturday night when the Ottawa Senators and the Buffalo Sabres meet at HSBC Arena in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference final.

Oddsmakers currently have the Sabres listed as 170-moneyline favorites versus the Senators, while the game's total is sitting at 5½.

Five different players scored for the Senators as they defeated the Sabres 5-2 in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference final at HSBC Arena on Thursday night. The Senators won the game as +130 underdogs, and the seven goals were OVER the posted over/under (5.5).

Mike Fisher, Dany Heatley, Daniel Alfredsson, Oleg Saprykin, and Dean McAmmond (into an empty net) tallied for the Sens. Ray Emery made 18 saves for the win.

Maxim Afinogenov and Toni Lydman replied for the Sabres, and Ryan Miller made 29 saves in a losing effort.

The Sabres were favored at -150 in the Game 1 loss.

Awww yeah I was waiting for this, I'm surprised they have buff as such heavy favorites but they again they generally know what they are doing.

I don't know if I'm balsy enough to touch this one tonight, heh.

Sens are 9-2 in the post season, the only two games they lost were the second matchups vs NJ and Pits.

ouch... 5 on 3..

Sens take the LEAD! WOOOOOO!!!!

3-2 sens going into the third, with 1:30 left on the PP.

I don't want to jinx anything, but the sens could entirely sweep this series.

HumanTarget said:
looks like it to me. that'd be bad for Detroit. IF they get past the Ducks ....

Man, I'm pretty confident that the wings are going to take that series in six, especially after that first win, which was huge.

Wings vs Sens final will be insane, hoping that is what happens.

Top Bottom