Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/14 NBA Utah Jazz @ LA Lakers

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at STAPLES Center will be treated to a playoff game between the Utah Jazz and Los Angeles Lakers when they take their seats on Wednesday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Lakers listed as 8½-point favorites versus the Jazz, while the game's total is sitting at 213.

The Jazz defeated the Lakers 123-115 in overtime as a 1.5-point underdog in Game 4 on Sunday. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (211).

Deron Williams scored 29 points and handed out 14 assists for Utah, while Mehmet Okur added 18 points and 11 rebounds in the win.

Kobe Bryant scored a game-high 33 points to go along with eight rebounds and 10 assists for the Lakers, while Lamar Odom had 26 points and 13 rebounds.

Team records:
Utah: 54-28 SU, 46-36 ATS
Los Angeles: 57-25 SU, 47-34-1 ATS

lol another bs loss .. kobe and fisher missin free throws at the end .. 20% on flip a coin games..if i had anyyyy luck i win atleast 1 of these 2 games 2nite

hurricane187 said:
lol another bs loss .. kobe and fisher missin free throws at the end .. 20% on flip a coin games..if i had anyyyy luck i win atleast 1 of these 2 games 2nite

Now you know how i feel with that point shaving incident earlier in the detroit series :beer:

1500 said:
Now you know how i feel with that point shaving incident earlier in the detroit series :beer:
know how u feel? lmfao .. that the det gm was like the 1st in like 20 games ive won of that kind.... im 1-20 in them foul,free throw,3 pt shot fest .. flip a coin games .. i been known how u feel for a long time

Top Bottom