Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/14 NBA Cleveland @ Boston 8:00est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Cleveland Cavaliers and the Boston Celtics will both be trying to pick up a playoff win on Wednesday when they meet at TD Banknorth Garden.

Oddsmakers currently have the Celtics listed as 8½-point favorites versus the Cavaliers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

LeBron James had 21 points, 13 assists, and six rebounds as the Cavaliers defeated the Celtics 88-77 to even their Eastern Conference semifinal series at two games apiece on Monday night.

Cleveland covered as 7-point home favorites as the teams played under the 185.5-point total listed by oddsmakers.

Daniel Gibson added 14 points and six boards off the bench for the Cavaliers, who got 14 points from Wally Szczerbiak in the payday.

Kevin Garnett led Boston with 15 points and 10 rebounds, while Ray Allen had 15 points and six boards for the Celtics.

Team records:
Cleveland: 45-37 SU, 37-45 ATS
Boston: 66-16 SU, 52-28-2 ATS

i think im going with the cavs.

Is anyone gonna put up the lakers game? I would, but fuck, i dont have enough K. :p

God Damn , I love Spartacus

That point spread has me being tenative because it's perfect
You have to go out on a limb no matter how you bet

My guess is Boston will need to come out and show they're the team that has home court advantage through the playoffs. They had the best road record in the regular season and now cannot buy a game on the road , so the pressure is on them to show they are the team everyone says they are. That's a two edged sword however... You can crack under pressure or you can overcome it. The question is how will Boston come out after EVERYONE is basically saying they suck because they haven't played like the team with the best record in the NBA

chalk another loss up for me on.. the luck, free throw, foul fest ..flip a coin game.. i got a 25% win percentage in these games .. bwhaahaha

Top Bottom