Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/12 NBA Phoenix @ San Antonio

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Phoenix Suns and the San Antonio Spurs will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday when they meet at AT&T Center in Game 3 of the Western Conference semifinal.

Oddsmakers currently have the Spurs listed as 4½-point favorites versus the Suns, while the game's total is sitting at 202.

Steve Nash scored 20 points and added 16 assists to help the Suns defeat the Spurs 101-81 on Tuesday night, tying their Western Conference semifinal at a game apiece.

The Suns easily covered the 5-point spread, while the combined 182 points were well UNDER the posted total of 205.5.

Amare Stoudemire shot 10-for-16 from the field with a team-high 27 points and nine rebounds in the win.

Tim Duncan notched a double-double in the loss, scoring a game-high 29 points with 11 rebounds.

Well I didnt get home in time to bet the Cavs.......Did this game start already? There is still some time left before betting closes......I dont figure it matters much but I thought I'd mention it.

harmonica said:
Well I didnt get home in time to bet the Cavs.......Did this game start already? There is still some time left before betting closes......I dont figure it matters much but I thought I'd mention it.
I left an extra 30 minutes open to bet as I was late getting it up.

I'll do this occassionally
and you'll know it was intended and not a true mistake

Top Bottom