Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/12 NBA on TNT Boston @ Cleveland 7:05 CDT

motodawg

EF VIP
- The Boston Celtics and the Cleveland Cavaliers will both be trying to pick up a win on Monday when they battle at Quicken Loans Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cavaliers listed as 2½-point favorites versus the Celtics, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Cavaliers got back in their second-round series with a 108-84 win over the Celtics in Game 3 on Saturday and now trail 2-1 in the series. The Cavaliers easily covered the 2-point spread at Quicken Loans Arena, while the 192 points sailed OVER the posted total of 179.

Delonte West had 21 points with five rebounds and seven assists to lead the Cavaliers. LeBron James also had 21 points in the victory.

Kevin Garnett tossed in 17 points and hauled down nine rebounds in a losing effort for the Celtics.

Team records:
Boston: 66-16 SU, 52-28-2 ATS
Cleveland: 45-37 SU, 37-45 ATS

king james will dominate.

im rockin with puddles and moto tonite .. should have took cavs but i like being differnt

PuddleMonkey said:
This is all your fault
what an idiot i am for following your terrible pick :worried: lol yo clev looks better then boston 4 real..

hurricane187 said:
what an idiot i am for following your terrible pick :worried: lol yo clev looks better then boston 4 real..

Boston would have won if you had kept your hands to yourself!

Top Bottom