Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/11 NHL Anaheim @ Detroit

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Anaheim Ducks and the Detroit Red Wings will both be gunning for a victory on Friday when they meet at Joe Louis Arena in Game 1 of the Western Conference final.

Oddsmakers currently have the Red Wings listed as 150-moneyline favorites versus the Ducks, while the game's total is sitting at 4½.

Scott Niedermayer scored in double overtime to give the Ducks a hard-fought 2-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks last Thursday, and clinch the best-of-seven playoff series 4-1.

Anaheim won the game as -240 favorites at home, while the three goals were well UNDER the posted over/under (5).

Samuel Pahlsson potted the other goal for Anaheim, and Jean-Sebastien Giguere stopped 26 shots in the win.

Dominik Hasek made 28 saves for the shutout as the Red Wings blanked the San Jose Sharks 2-0 for a 4-2 series win the last time out.

The Red Wings won the game as +130 underdogs on the road, while the two goals were well UNDER the posted over/under (5).

Mikael Samuelsson scored both Detroit goals, and Chris Chelios registered two assists in the win.

fuck this is too tough now, it could go either way, i say detroit

I think detriot will win the series, but I think this will be similar to what happened with SJ, I think babcock needs a game or two against the oppisition to completely pick them apart.. it's to tough to decide, but I would not be surprised if the ducks took the first game.

but go wings go!

i'm not betting. i lost my mojo. i thought wings all the way.....until i started listening to all of the asshole experts. Ducks in 6 they're calling, now.....lol...

maybe i can find a mojo cause i lost mine too ..............if you listen to the so called experts they will screw up your mojo everytime mofo......i've got to have a reason too watch the telly 2night, my 7 year old turns 8 tomorrow and she has 6 other 6-7-8 year olds over for a sleepover, time to break out the xanax and head for the retreat! hell yeah 5:30 is that gametime?

i think the Wings are the smartest team in the league. their competition has been stronger, they have fought off deficits & home losses, winning away from home ice, outstanding goaltending and overpowering offense. Anaheim has shown none of that. and it pisses me off that they're gonna call for 6 and out for them.

Top Bottom