Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/11 MLB Astros @ Dodgers 4:10 PM EST

SLAYER69!

The Houston Astros will be trying to extend a winning streak on Sunday when they take on the Los Angeles Dodgers at Dodger Stadium.

The Astros will trot Shawn Chacon out to the mound in this one. Righthander Chacon has a 0-0 record and a 3.60 ERA this season.

Chacon's opponent in this one will be Hiroki Kuroda. The Dodgers righthander has a 3.95 ERA to go along with a 1-2 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Dodgers listed as 150-moneyline favorites versus the Astros, while the game's total is sitting at 9.

Chris Sampson tossed seven scoreless innings and allowed just three hits Saturday, as the Astros shut down the Dodgers 5-0. The Astros won the game as +165 underdogs, while the five runs fell UNDER the posted over/under (8.5).

Darin Erstad went 1-for-4 at the plate and drove in two runs for the Astros.

Chad Billingsley was rocked for five runs on six hits over five innings of work to suffer the loss for the Dodgers.

The Dodgers were favored at -180 in the contest.

Current streak:
Houston has won 2 straight games.
Los Angeles has lost 3 straight games.

Team records:
Houston: 20-17 SU
Los Angeles: 19-17 SU

crazyjoe said:
I didn't know you could do that...

when you go to place your bet. look at the lower left portion of the screen. there will be a box that says "private bet" i think. check the box and it wont be able to be seen.

1500 said:
when you go to place your bet. look at the lower left portion of the screen. there will be a box that says "private bet" i think. check the box and it wont be able to be seen.
Shhhh! It was Joe Torre

1500 said:
I think you're full of shit, cuz I don't see this box you speak of...

Top Bottom