Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/10 NBA Detroit @ Chicago (pistons lead 2-0)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Detroit Pistons and the Chicago Bulls will meet on the court at the United Center on Thursday night in Game 3 of their Eastern Conference semi-final series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Bulls listed as 2½-point favorites versus the Pistons, while the game's total is sitting at 185.

The Pistons took control of this series on Monday, downing the Bulls 108-87 at The Palace of Auburn Hills.

The Pistons easily covered the 5.5-point spread at home, and the combined 195 points were OVER the posted over/under (182).

Richard Hamilton was 9-for-16 from the field with 24 points and nine rebounds for the Pistons. Tayshaun Prince chipped in with a game-high 25 points in the win.

Tyrus Thomas shot 5-for-9 from the field with 18 points and four boards in the Game 2 loss for the Bulls.

string_bean00 said:
so tempting to bet all I got on this....but the Pistons have burned me so many times on these
i'm skeptical about tonights game. i think Chi will be rearing to go. if they have any chance to win one, it'll be tonight. game 4 i will give to the Pistons, no matter what happens here...

HumanTarget said:
i'm skeptical about tonights game. i think Chi will be rearing to go. if they have any chance to win one, it'll be tonight. game 4 i will give to the Pistons, no matter what happens here...

wise call, ill be betting big in game 4

string_bean00 said:
wise call, ill be betting big in game 4
i think the Pistons are loving the dismissiveness they've been getting. pay no attention to them....thas what happened in '04.

HumanTarget said:
i think the Pistons are loving the dismissiveness they've been getting. pay no attention to them....thas what happened in '04.

yeah the big reg season last year was awful in the long run

what's up mavs

Top Bottom