Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/1 NHL: Detroit Red Wings at Edmonton Oilers

redguru

EDMONTON, Alberta (Ticker) - The Edmonton Oilers have not won a postseason series since 1998. Now they are one victory away from ousting the NHL's best team.

The eighth-seeded Oilers hope to complete a shocking upset on Monday when they host the top-seeded Detroit Red Wings in Game Six of their Western Conference quarterfinal series.

After squandering an early lead in a 4-2 loss in Game Four, Edmonton held on for a 3-2 triumph in Game Five on Saturday.

Dwayne Roloson stopped 30 shots and Shawn Horcoff scored the eventual game-winner in the second period for the Oilers, who have killed off 29 of 36 penalties in the series.

While the Oilers are flying high, the Red Wings hope to avoid being eliminated in the conference quarterfinals for the third time in the last five seasons.

After capturing the Presidents' Trophy by collecting 124 points in the regular season, Detroit has struggled offensively in the postseason.

Aside from Henrik Zetterberg, who has five goals, the Red Wings have tallied a total of just nine times in the five games.

hahahaa edmonton tied it up

crap i just eddie mushed myself

i know zero about hockey

what it do baby

lol

Top Bottom