Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/1 NHL Buffalo @ NY Rangers (buffalo leads 2-1)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Buffalo Sabres and the New York Rangers will both be gunning for a victory on Tuesday when they meet at Madison Square Garden in Game 4 of their Eastern Conference semi-final series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Sabres listed as 110-moneyline favorites versus the Rangers, while the game's total is sitting at 5½.

Michal Rozsival scored the game-winning goal in overtime Sunday, as the Rangers defeated the Sabres 2-1 in Game 3 of their second-round playoff series.

The Rangers were a -135 favorite in the win. The three goals scored fell UNDER the posted over/under total (5.5).

Jaromir Jagr scored the Rangers' first goal in the win, while Henrik Lundqvist stopped 38-of-39 shots.

Daniel Briere netted the Sabres' lone goal on the power play, while Ryan Miller faced 46 shots in the game and made 44 saves. Buffalo was a +115 underdog in the loss.

suffering from DNS disease dont know shit about hockey rangers for 10 k when in doubt take the homer

Last edited:
1st i flipped a coin and if i had gone with that i would have taken the sabres, so i'm pleased to have gotten lucky and picked the rangers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom