Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/9 MLB Minnesota @ Cleveland

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Twins take on Cleveland with Westbrook on hill

Cleveland looks to extend its winning streak to 5 games when they tangle with the 1-4 Twins on Sunday at Jacobs Field.

The Twins sit at the bottom of the American League Central standings with a lame 1-4 mark, but hand the ball to ace Johan Santana to try to get another notch in the win column. Santana brings a 0-1 record and a 6.35 ERA into this game.

Minnesota brings a 1-4 overall mark (0-2 in the division) into this game versus a Cleveland team carrying a 4-1 record.

The Twins opened as 115 favorites and they face an Indians team that has won 4 of their 5 games this season. The total opened at 8.

The Twins come off a 3-0 loss against the Indians, a game where they were underdogs. The game went under the closing total of 10.

The Indians staff is stingy with baserunners, allowing fewer men to reach base than just about every team in the league. Minnesota needs to get to Westbrook and into the bullpen to make things happen today.

Cynical Simian said:
The close time is 30 minutes after the start of the game. As of 10:07 a.m., swole, harmonica, and I are the only bettors.

i'll back this up, didn't even realize the game started at 10

I did that intentionally as I was late getting the games up

Top Bottom