Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/7 NCAA Championship Game Kansas vs Memphis

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Kansas Jayhawks and Memphis Tigers left little doubt about who should be in the national college hoops final. They destroyed their foes in the Final Four night Saturday and lock up Monday night at the Alamodome to decide this year's NCAA champion.

Oddsmakers currently have the Tigers listed as 2½-point favorites versus the Jayhawks, while the game's total is sitting at 148.

Brandon Rush dropped 25 points in helping Kansas defeat North Carolina 84-66 in the Final Four, as 3.5-point underdogs on the road. The combined score fell UNDER the posted total of 159.

Darnell Jackson tossed in 12 points for Kansas, while Mario Chalmers and Sherron Collins each had 11 points apiece in the win.

Chris Douglas-Roberts tossed in a game-high 28 points to lead Memphis past UCLA 78-63 in the Final Four. Memphis easily covered the slight 2-point spread, while the combined 141 points made it OVER the posted total of 134.5.

Derrick Rose shot 11-for-12 from the free throw line, and chipped in with 25 points for Memphis.

Team records:
Kansas: 36-3 SU, 20-15-2 ATS
Memphis: 38-1 SU, 20-19 ATS

8and20 said:
pussy. bet a mil.
Wait a minute! Where is your million bet? :confused:

Actually this is my biggest ever bet. I think I put about 300,000 on Rutgers in their bowl game and 275,000 on the Giants in the SB.

SLAYER69! said:
Wait a minute! Where is your million bet? :confused:

Actually this is my biggest ever bet. I think I put about 300,000 on Rutgers in their bowl game and 275,000 on the Giants in the SB.

LOL.....just enjoy fucking with ya. still on the fence about how much i wanna bet. i will bet memphis in any case. but it will be a close to game time decision.

I know,but I didn't want to move that half point either way.

allrighty just double checkin before the bettin gets crazy .. shall have my bet up shortly

I dont blame you this could be one of those games.....that's odd the preview reads 2 1/2 point favorites but the site has the spread at 2?

Just placed my bet. Small bet. Can't afford much :(

Top Bottom