Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/6 MLB Atlanta @ SF WTBS 4est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Giants and coach Felipe Alou opened as 130 favorites to roll to victory Thursday against the Braves.

The Braves are anxious to maintain their hold on top spot in the National League East standings, where a postseason berth awaits them. They ask Jorge Sosa and his 0-0, 0 mark to keep them there.

Atlanta takes its 2-1 mark to San Francisco to battle the 1-1 Giants today.

The Giants (1-1) opened as 130 favorites and they host a Braves team that has won 2 of their 3 games this season. The total opened at 8.5.

The Braves come off a 9-8 win against the Dodgers, a game where they were a 120 underdogs. The game went over the closing total of 8.

Meanwhile, at PETCO Park, the favorite Giants were winning against the Padres 3-1. The game was an under play.

Atlanta should be able to exploit their host's run-scoring weakness; the Giants are one of the league's lowest-scoring teams at 2 runs per game.
ATL: J. Sosa Rhp(0-0, NA)
SF: N. Lowry Lhp(0-0, NA)

gotmilk said:
jORGE Sosa is ATL's fourth in the rotation?
atlanta has an exceptional franchise,except that they have won only a solitary championship in 15 years of post season trips
likely due to bobby cox
I can't stand their fans either
I spent 3 years in cincinnati going to about 40 Reds games a year ('89-'91)
and the Red's fans know the game
go to an atlanta game and every deep fly ball is anticipated as a home run
at a red's game
deep fly ball with two out and they know it's not leaving the park and they're out of their seats working their way up the aisles before the ball has started it's descent

4everhung said:
atlanta has an exceptional franchise,except that they have won only a solitary championship in 15 years of post season trips
likely due to bobby cox
I can't stand their fans either
I spent 3 years in cincinnati going to about 40 Reds games a year ('89-'91)
and the Red's fans know the game
go to an atlanta game and every deep fly ball is anticipated as a home run
at a red's game
deep fly ball with two out and they know it's not leaving the park and they're out of their seats working their way up the aisles before the ball has started it's descent

just because they can't anticipate a homerun means they dont know baseball ? .. hehe just joshing ya homey..

Phaded said:
just because they can't anticipate a homerun means they dont know baseball ? .. hehe just joshing ya homey..
that was just an example
understanding L/R match-ups is beyond 95%
understanding working the pitch count? 98%

they dont understand why with a man on 2nd and 3rd and 1 out they int walk a batter?

Top Bottom