Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/5 NCAA Final 4 Memphis vs UCLA +1.5

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The bracket makers and the oddsmakers both had it right. The Alamodome will get a Final Four with all the top seeds, with the South Region champion Memphis Tigers looking to knock off the UCLA Bruins, winners of the West Region, on Saturday.

Memphis nailed 30-for-36 on free throws in their South final, eliminating questions about that facet of their game, while UCLA got balanced scoring in rolling to an easy win.

Oddsmakers currently have the Tigers listed as 2½-point favorites versus the Bruins, while the game's total is sitting at 134.

The Tigers defeated Texas 85-67 as a 3.5-point favorite in the Elite 8 on Sunday. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (144.5).

Chris Douglas-Roberts scored a game-high 25 points, while Derrick Rose added 21 points in the win.

Kevin Love dropped 19 points and pulled down 10 rebounds as UCLA defeated Xavier 76-57 in the Elite 8 on Saturday.

UCLA covered as 6-point favorites as the game played over the 129-point total set by oddsmakers.

Team records:
Memphis: 37-1 SU, 19-19 ATS
UCLA: 35-3 SU, 22-14-1 ATS

Much thought must be given to a huge game such as this .............................I'll sleep on it and get back to you 2morow

i must re-evaluate my k situation after 2nite .. but i will be betting big on someone

Another closed event :(

Top Bottom