Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/30 NHL Mont Habs at Philly Flyers 7:05 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
u guys know your hockey
Philly is the home team here
Philly is up in this best of 7 series 2-1

bodoglife takes forever with the hockey odds .. had to use another site .. habs pile on? lolzz

I'm in. Habs have to win but still haven't decided on whether to go back to Price or start Halak. Doesn't matter they still have to bury scoring opportunities.

CMarc said:
I'm in. Habs have to win but still haven't decided on whether to go back to Price or start Halak. Doesn't matter they still have to bury scoring opportunities.
agreed here .. mont would seem to be an good dog play here, more talent in a must win game .. but i think its plain to see now .. philly has been an underrated by most

hurricane187 said:
agreed here .. mont would seem to be an good dog play here, more talent in a must win game .. but i think its plain to see now .. philly has been an underrated by most

I thought they were a good dog in game 3 too.
Only lead they've had in series was game 1 overtime goal. I'd like to see how Philly plays coming from behind. They may have been lucky but they won so have to give them credit. They make most of their opportunities.

Ok guys, I'm going big on the Habs. There is red/white/blue in the air tonight, hold on.

Habs take it 3-1

CMarc said:
I thought they were a good dog in game 3 too.
Only lead they've had in series was game 1 overtime goal. I'd like to see how Philly plays coming from behind. They may have been lucky but they won so have to give them credit. They make most of their opportunities.
lololl i thought the same thing with the sharks game 3 .. more talent, dog on road , must win game .. but jesus Marty Turco is some kind of wonderful lol

Top Bottom