Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/30 NHL Detroit @ San Jose

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Detroit Red Wings and the San Jose Sharks will both be trying to pick up a win on Monday when they battle at HP Pavilion in Game 3 of their Western Conference semi-final series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Sharks listed as 145-moneyline favorites versus the Red Wings, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

Detroit's Pavel Datsyuk scored the game winner with 1:24 left in the third period in Saturday's 3-2 win over San Jose, tying the second-round series at one. The five goals scored were a PUSH with the posted total of 5.

Henrik Zetterberg and Daniel Cleary also struck, while Dominik Hasek stopped 17 shots for the Red Wings.

Jonathan Cheechoo and Joe Thornton replied for San Jose, and Evgeni Nabokov made 19 saves for the Sharks.

Team records:
Detroit: 50-19-13
San Jose: 51-26-5

This has been a disappointing series so far. On paper, it looked like it was going to be the best one. ...hopefully, tonight they'll both open it up.
It should be loud in shark tank...lousy return to bet on favourite so may go with wings.

fuck go wings

Wootoom said:
fuck go wings

yey yey!!!! go lidstrom.. go bertuzzi.. (in my hockey pool)

go hasek!!

I think I'm going to avoid betting on the wings even though I know they can win.

getting superstitions about that.

Top Bottom