Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/30 NBA Washington @ Cleveland 5:05 CDT

motodawg

EF VIP
The Washington Wizards and the Cleveland Cavaliers will both be gunning for a playoff victory on Wednesday when they meet at Quicken Loans Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cavaliers listed as 5-point favorites versus the Wizards, while the game's total is sitting at 192.

The Cavaliers defeated Washington 100-97 as a 5.5-point underdog in Game 4 on Sunday. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (190).

LeBron James scored 34 points to go along with 12 rebounds and seven assists for Cleveland and Delonte West added 21 points in the win.

Antawn Jamison led the Wizards with 23 points and 11 rebounds, while Caron Butler deposited 19 points.

Team records:
Washington: 43-39 SU, 46-35-1 ATS
Cleveland: 45-37 SU, 37-45 ATS

Longhorn85 said:
It's about time for Lebron and Co to wrap this thing up
agreed but 5 seems to be the magic number .. spurs and hornets clinched series with 5 point victories ... would think its a clev or no play .. washington looks lost with a hurt agent zero

the spread was 5 with a -115 washington
-105 cleveland i interpret that as leaning toward .5 up do u guys agree
slayer hurricane?? -105 is a .95 payout and -115 is an .87 so 105 is a higher payout i go up if the -105 is on the fav and down if it is on the dog and take them both to -110 to even it out. make any since or sense or cents or scents to u guys

u make the right call .about 80% of the public is on clev .. spread should go up to 6 around game time

wizards should play tuff 2nite .. lets see if they got any heart =]

motodawg said:
the spread was 5 with a -115 washington
-105 cleveland i interpret that as leaning toward .5 up do u guys agree
slayer hurricane?? -105 is a .95 payout and -115 is an .87 so 105 is a higher payout i go up if the -105 is on the fav and down if it is on the dog and take them both to -110 to even it out. make any since or sense or cents or scents to u guys
that makes incense to me. I was just keeping the 105/115 and adding the .5 but as we see from some of these recent games you can screw yourself with the .5 in the wrong direction

Top Bottom