Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/30 NBA Utah Jazz @ Houston Rockets

Longhorn85

- The Utah Jazz and the Houston Rockets will both be gunning for a victory on Monday when they meet at Toyota Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Rockets listed as 6-point favorites versus the Jazz, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Utah evened their best-of-seven first-round series at two games apiece with a 98-85 win over Houston on Saturday night. Utah covered the 3-point spread at home, while the combined 183 points were just UNDER the posted total of 185.

Deron Williams led Utah with a game-high 25 points from 10-for-14 shooting, while Matt Harpring added 17.

Yao Ming scored 20 points and hauled down nine rebounds in a losing effort for Houston.

Jazz 23 21 28 20 92
Rockets 21 22 25 28 96
Final

Yao Ming was intentionally fouled in the final second, refs let the clock run out and didn't call it. Rockets would have beat the spread had he gone to the line and made 'em.

Longhorn85 said:
Jazz 23 21 28 20 92
Rockets 21 22 25 28 96
Final

Yao Ming was intentionally fouled in the final second, refs let the clock run out and didn't call it. Rockets would have beat the spread had he gone to the line and made 'em.
yeah well what's his name made a poor decision to drive into heavy traffic for the basket when down by 2 with seconds remaining
I'm learning the NBA game and have a way to go before I feel like I "know the game"
but to me it appeared Utah had the time to work it around(about 10 seconds on the shot clock) before making that drive in
where's gjohnson?
he knows NBA and NFL

Top Bottom