Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/29 NBA Utah @ Houston 8:30 PM CDT

motodawg

EF VIP
The Utah Jazz and the Houston Rockets will both be gunning for a postseason victory on Tuesday night when they meet at Toyota Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Rockets listed as 2-point favorites versus the Jazz, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Jazz put Houston on the brink of elimination Saturday, as they defeated the Rockets 88-82 in Game 4 of their Western Conference first-round series.

The Jazz failed to cover the 8.5-point spread, while the combined score fell UNDER the posted total of 186.

Mehmet Okur scored 14 points and 18 rebounds for a double-double to lead the Jazz. Deron Williams chipped in with 17 points in the win.

Tracy McGrady had 23 points and 10 rebounds for a double-double in a losing effort.

Team records:
Utah: 54-28 SU, 46-36 ATS
Houston: 55-27 SU, 47-33-2 ATS

will keep the bball alive .. might be my 1 basketball bet of the day...

PeterProud said:
tough pick
I prefer to bet on teams to close out a series at home
lol@ tough pick .. this was the easiest pick of the nite .. since alston came back they outplayed jazz both games in utah .. they werent gonna get knocked out on their home court ..the 1.5 spread was a slap in their face .. if the limit was a 1 mill i would have bet the max

jazz better wrap this up on their home court or they gonna be in trouble gm 7

Top Bottom