Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/29 NBA Philly @ Detroit 6pm CDT

motodawg

EF VIP
- The Philadelphia 76ers and the Detroit Pistons will both be gunning for a playoff victory on Tuesday when they meet at The Palace of Auburn Hills.

Oddsmakers currently have the Pistons listed as 9-point favorites versus the 76ers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Pistons defeated Philadelphia 93-84 as a 5.5-point favorite in Game 4 on Sunday. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (179.5).

Tayshaun Prince scored 23 points for Detroit and Rasheed Wallace chipped in with 20 points and 10 rebounds.

Thaddeus Young led the 76ers with 15 points and nine rebounds, while Andre Miller and Willie Green both had 13 points in the loss.

Team records:
Philadelphia: 40-42 SU, 43-38-1 ATS
Detroit: 59-23 SU, 46-35-1 ATS

PuddleMonkey said:
Detroit has burned me too many times.
pistons is still tempting .. they won last game by 9 on the road and blew them out last game at home by almost 20 .. if they show up this is an easy cover, but seems like they been taking games off ..who knows anymore .. basketball is hard

Day late and another dollar short on this bet.. I knew it was going to be a blowout.. O well, GO WINGS!! Didnt miss that one..

Piss.... I'm staying away from BBall from here on out.

Whiskey

Whiskey said:
Piss.... I'm staying away from BBall from here on out.

Whiskey
lol bball is tough man .. here a little bit to play with

Top Bottom