Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/29 NBA on TNT Phoenix @ San Antonio 8:30pm CDT

motodawg

EF VIP
The Phoenix Suns and the San Antonio Spurs will both be trying to pick up a playoff win on Tuesday night when they battle at AT&T Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Spurs listed as 5-point favorites versus the Suns, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Suns defeated San Antonio 105-86 as a 3.5-point favorite on Sunday in Game 4 to avoid elimination. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (201).

Raja Bell scored a game-high 27 points for Phoenix, while Boris Diaw scored 20 points and added 10 rebounds and eight assists in the win.

Tony Parker led the Spurs with 18 points, and Tim Duncan had 14 points and 10 rebounds in the loss.

Team records:
Phoenix: 55-27 SU, 40-39-3 ATS
San Antonio: 56-26 SU, 38-44 ATS

Last edited:
cmon puddle max bet on S.A. but don't take my word for it hurricane will bet later follow his lead

motodawg said:
cmon puddle max bet on S.A. but don't take my word for it hurricane will bet later follow his lead

Oh no, I got suckered twice into making bets on this series I was unsure of. I'm done with PHX/SAN games. I'm gonna lose on the overall series bet too.

i dont like this game at all .. actually my least fav game of the 4

motodawg said:
duh phoenix for the max bet..........backs too the wall do or die all that stuff hell yes
This is why I suck at this. I would think the Suns expended what ever they had in their tank to get that one win and now back in San Anton they will get blown out.

Top Bottom