Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/28 NHL San Jose @ Detroit

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The San Jose Sharks and the Detroit Red Wings will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Joe Louis Arena in Game 2 of their Western Conference semi-final series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Red Wings listed as 160-moneyline favorites versus the Sharks, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

Evgeni Nabokov stopped 34 shots for the shutout, as the Sharks blanked the Red Wings 2-0 in Game 1 of their series last time out at Joe Louis Arena.

San Jose won the game as +135 underdogs, and the final score fell well UNDER the posted over/under (5).

Matt Carle scored on the power play and Mike Grier tallied at even strength for the Sharks.

Dominik Hasek stopped 17 shots in a losing effort.

The Red Wings were favored at -155 in the opener.

damn. this would be a good bet, if you believe that the better team should win. this is a must win for Det....

Hard to believe that Detroit could lose two in a row to open at home but my boy Matt says follow the Cheechoo (and Thornton).

if the Wings are worth their salt, they'll blow them out of the building tonight....

go detroit i even shaved cause Lidstrom is clean shaven

damn it. i can't do it. butlast night showed me that no one is unbeatable. `cept maybe SJ...

Top Bottom