Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/28 NHL Ottawa @ New Jersey game-of-the-day!

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Ottawa Senators and the New Jersey Devils will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Continental Airlines Arena in Game 2 of their Eastern Conference semi-final series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Devils listed as 125-moneyline favorites versus the Senators, while the game's total is sitting at 5½.

The Senators got past the Devils 5-4 in the opener of their series on Thursday night at -110 odds. The nine goals sailed OVER the posted over/under (5).

Jason Spezza, Joe Corvo, Dean McAmmond, Dany Heatley and Wade Redden tallied for the Sens. Ray Emery made 26 saves for the win.

Zach Parise scored once and added a pair of assists, while Travis Zajac, Brian Gionta and Andy Greene scored for the Devils. Martin Brodeur stopped 21-of-26 shots in the loss.

The Devils were listed at +110 odds.

Team records:
Ottawa: 48-25-9
New Jersey: 49-24-9

fistfullofsteel said:
ok, i bet 5066 on the devils. what do i get if the devils win? :confused: i would like that girl in your AV. :D :p go portugal.
about 4000 and change plus your 5066 will be returned
it's done automatically when the bookie settles the event

NJ is a slight favorite so you have to wager somewhat more than you win
e.g. if you bet an even 5000 here you win .8 of your wager,or 4000

FriendlyCanadian said:
Disagree that the sens are gonna win? ;p
ya. i think the Dev's are too good/smart to go down 0-2. this, like the Wings, is a must win for them. maybe not as bad as the wings, cuz nj has won on the away ice a lot..

Top Bottom