Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/27 NHL Vancouver @ Anaheim

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Vancouver Canucks and the Anaheim Ducks will both be trying to pick up a win on Friday when they battle at Honda Center in Game 2 of their Western Conference semi-final series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Ducks listed as 220-moneyline favorites versus the Canucks, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

Andy McDonald scored a hat trick as the Ducks pounded the Canucks 5-1 in the first game of their series on Wednesday night. Anaheim won the game as -220 favorites, while the final score made it OVER the posted over/under (4.5).

Teemu Selanne and Ryan Getzlaf had the other goals for Anaheim. Chris Kunitz pocketed three assists in the win.

Jeff Cowan scored the only goal for the Canucks and Roberto Luongo made 27 saves.

The Canucks were +185 underdogs in Game 1.

Team records:
Vancouver: 49-27-6
Anaheim: 48-20-14

pretty much ya..

but still luongo is of the caliber he can steal a game at anytime if he's on, but he's gotta be a bit demotivated or have a fire lit under his ass.

the nucks only chance is to shutout the ducks imo, hehe. TURCO style. =/

No one expected that, the ducks got lucky in the third that puck was sitting on the line by the post. They have great goaltending, I can't believe naslund scored wtf..

I expect a better performance out of the ducks in game 3.

I wonder what the odds will be though!

1-1 largest wager i ever made also most k i ever lost in 1 event! O.K. I thought sure thing listening to all the hockey experts up in here!

Last edited:
Top Bottom