Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/27 NBA ON TNT Detroit @ Philadelphia 6pm CDT

motodawg

EF VIP
Detroit Pistons and the Philadelphia 76ers will both be gunning for a postseason victory on Sunday when they meet at Wachovia Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Pistons listed as 6-point favorites versus the 76ers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Samuel Dalembert dropped a double-double to lead the 76ers past the Pistons 95-75 on Friday in Game 3 of their Eastern Conference first-round series, as 5.5-point underdogs. The combined score fell UNDER the posted total of 180.

Dalembert had 22 points and 16 rebounds, while Andre Miller chipped in with 21 points to help the 76ers take a 2-1 lead in the series.

Richard Hamilton led the Pistons with 23 points and six rebounds.

Team records:
Detroit: 59-23 SU, 46-35-1 ATS
Philadelphia: 40-42 SU, 43-38-1 ATS

I missed the spread guys it's detroit -5.5 not + 5.5 so i have to abandon unless your willing to take detroit _5.5 let me know before gametime or i will abandon

motodawg said:
I missed the spread guys it's detroit -5.5 not + 5.5 so i have to abandon unless your willing to take detroit _5.5 let me know before gametime or i will abandon

Fuck it, I'll take it.

But will someone please bet 76ers so its not another pile-on we're guaranteed to lose :(

If i don't here from hurricane i will have to abandon If you want detroit -5.5 i will leave you up here shit now i'm screwed..........puddle i have to abandon but we have a side bet

fuck it man just leave it .. not worth all the trouble for u ..i really dont care

theres a new thread and everyone has there k this is the 1st time that i was this late catching my mistake sorry guys thanks samoth your a good bro........does anyone know italianmuscle? might let him know

Top Bottom