Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/26 NHL San Jose @ Detroit game one

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The San Jose Sharks and the Detroit Red Wings will both be trying to pick up a win on Thursday when they battle at Joe Louis Arena in Game 1 of the Western Conference semi-final series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Red Wings listed as 150-moneyline favorites versus the Sharks, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

Patrick Marleau notched a pair of goals for San Jose on Friday, as they won 3-2 at Nashville as road underdogs at 100, while winning the series 4-1. The five goals scored were UNDER the posted total of 5.5.

Ryane Clowe opened the scoring in the first period, while Evgeni Nabokov stopped 22 shots for the Sharks.

The Red Wings defeated Calgary 2-1 in double overtime as a -160 favorite on Sunday night to win their opening round playoff series 4-2. The three goals scored fell UNDER the posted over/under total (5).

Johan Franzen scored the game-winner in overtime, while Robert Lang also scored for Detroit. Dominik Hasek stopped 20-of-21 shots in the win.

i just, i can't do it....i've been totally fucking psyched out by the gaddam talking heads.....

HumanTarget said:
i just, i can't do it....i've been totally fucking psyched out by the gaddam talking heads.....
I bet football and baseball
I don't even listen to the TV talking heads nor do I even read other opinions in print or on the net
I learned how to bet football in the 80s from Richard Bomze
I learned how to handicap baseball due to my involvement in a competitive fantasy leaque for ten years 1988-1998
our leaque was formed long ago(before the net era)
and I figured and found the best source material
which mostly was one outfit that primarily taught me how to evalaute pitching by stats alone

san jose is too tough

Top Bottom