Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/26 NBA on ESPN Houston @ Utah 9:30pm cdt

motodawg

EF VIP
The Houston Rockets and the Utah Jazz will both be gunning for a postseason victory on Saturday when they meet at EnergySolutions Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Jazz listed as 8½-point favorites versus the Rockets, while the game's total is sitting at 185.

The Rockets outplayed the Jazz in the fourth quarter and went on to earn a 94-92 win in Game 3 of their first-round series.

The Rockets won the game as 9-point underdogs, while the combined 186 points made it OVER the posted total of 183.

Tracy McGrady led the way with a team-high 27 points, five rebounds and seven assists in the victory.

Deron Williams had a game-high 28 points with 12 assists for a double-double in the loss.

Team records:
Houston: 55-27 SU, 47-33-2 ATS
Utah: 54-28 SU, 46-36 ATS

c'mon your on the edge of something big i can feel it puddle theres no off switch on a monkey!!!!!

motodawg said:
c'mon your on the edge of something big i can feel it puddle theres no off switch on a monkey!!!!!

lol its that talk that got me to bet on the Suns last night. No way jose! I should have more bettin' k once these round 1 series events payout.

oa976h.jpg

Top Bottom