Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/25 Washington vs Boston Game7!!!! 730pm et

don't even need to even know who is playing, just gonna take these crazy odds .. getting 1.6 to 1 on my money on a coinfip outcome 3-3 series when both teams have won their games by 1 goal every game, with 3 going to OT.. =

anyone want to flip coins with me and give me 1.6 to 1 odds?

Last edited:
don't even need to even know who is playing, just gonna take these crazy odds .. getting 1.6 to 1 on my money on a 50/50 outcome.. this is logical

Makes perfect sense!
Holtby has been incredible for Caps. Ovechkin hasn't even been the player he can be.

Illogical is me taking a team I detest @ 50% my wager.
Going with Bruins experience and I've got 10 million k on them taking the series. They went to game 7 in first round last year and won the cup.

Regretfully....bruins.

Boston doesnt have the heart as last year...home ice hasnt been a factor so far....hmmmm i might go caps especially with the odds...and because Greener lives right by me in the summer and throws good parties LOL

Top Bottom