Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/25 NHL NY Rangers @ Buffalo

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The New York Rangers and the Buffalo Sabres will both be gunning for a victory on Wednesday when they meet at HSBC Arena in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semi-final series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Sabres listed as 175-moneyline favorites versus the Rangers, while the game's total is sitting at 5½.

The Rangers doubled the Atlanta Thrashers 4-2 last time out for a sweep of their first-round playoff series. The Rangers won the game as -220 favorites at Madison Square Garden, while the six goals were OVER the posted over/under (5.5).

Michal Rozsival, Brendan Shanahan, Matt Cullen and Jaromir Jagr scored for the Rangers, and Henrik Lundqvist made 24 saves in the win.

Ryan Miller stopped 30 shots on Friday to preserve Buffalo's 4-3 win over the Islanders, winning the series 4-1. The Sabres were home favorites at -300, and the seven goals scored were OVER the posted total of 6.

Drew Stafford, Jason Pominville, Derek Roy, and Maxim Afinogenov struck for Buffalo, who jumped out to a 3-0 lead.

Team records:
New York: 42-30-10
Buffalo: 53-22-7

Rangers have been great to end the season and obviously in the first round. It should be a good series. Rangers are a good upset pick based on odds. I picked Buffalo in beginning so I'll stick with them but they better come to play.

sticking with buffalo too.. they did me good earlier this year

Top Bottom