Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/25 NBA Playoffs Denver Nuggets @ San Antonio Spurs

Longhorn85

- The Denver Nuggets and the San Antonio Spurs will both be trying to pick up a win on Wednesday when they battle at AT&T Center in Game 2 of the Western Conference quarterfinal series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Spurs listed as 8½-point favorites versus the Nuggets, while the game's total is sitting at 194.

The Nuggets defeated the Spurs 95-89 as an 8-underdog Sunday in Game 1 of their opening round playoff series. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (197).

Allen Iverson scored a game-high 31 points and Carmelo Anthony added 29 points and eight rebounds for Denver in the win.

Tony Parker led the Spurs with 19 points, six rebounds and eight assists, while Michael Finley netted 15 points.

spurs are supposed to "bring it" to even the series at home before traveling to denver
could be a trap
but fuck it,I like the nuggets and the points

Spartacus said:
spurs are supposed to "bring it" to even the series at home before traveling to denver
could be a trap
but fuck it,I like the nuggets and the points

y no dallas game?

the_clockwork said:
y no dallas game?
I didn't have much time this afternoon and was just "peaking in" to set up the stuff
I started with the NHL stuff I had to still do
and then noticed longhorn had an NBA game up
which I bet
I didn't think to look for the late game
I was out on a date tonight and at dinner I asked the waitress to put the basketball game on
and I saw GS and dallas and thought
fuck I forgot the late game

Spurs 97, Nuggets 88 (F)
Tim Duncan scored 22 and Manu Ginobili added 17 as the Spurs evened the series at 1-1 with the visiting Nuggets.

Top Bottom