Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/24 NBA on TNT Houston @ Utah 10:30 est 9:30 cst

motodawg

EF VIP
Jazz back home with 2-0 lead over Rockets
The Utah Jazz won where they weren't expected to - twice. Now, the Jazz have to live up to their reputation of being one of the most difficult home teams in the NBA. Utah leads Houston 2-0 in the best-of-7 series and could end it without having to take another road trip until the next round. Game 3 is Thursday night, when the Jazz can either move one step closer to a series sweep or allow Tracy McGrady and the Rockets a chance to pull off the same comeback Utah had a year ago against Houston.

Last edited:
^^lol looks like im 1-1 so far.. lets see if your 1-2 prediction is right bro ..

go slayer and puddle and houston

jazz= best home team in the nba .. double digit win
the basketball guru has spoken move over gjohnson you've been replaced lol
Hurricane is on a roll whats your record so far in NBA playoffs bro, you know how to check rite?

If Houston is too take a game in this series this will be it..........I'm due :theshadow

motodawg said:
go slayer and puddle and houston

jazz= best home team in the nba .. double digit win
the basketball guru has spoken move over gjohnson you've been replaced lol
Hurricane is on a roll whats your record so far in NBA playoffs bro, you know how to check rite?

If Houston is too take a game in this series this will be it..........I'm due :theshadow
lolol nah i dont know how to check records .. gjohnson is the guru .. im just been lucky as hell lately .. looks like the luck is running out :chomp:

Top Bottom