Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/24 NBA on NBA TV Orlando @ Toronto 7:30 est 6:30 cst

motodawg

EF VIP
The Magic will take their 2-0 lead in this best-of-seven playoff series to Toronto for Game 3 and 4 with the odds clearly in their favor.
Since 1984, when the home team wins the first two games of a playoff series -- which the Magic did -- they have won the series 94 percent of the time.

The Magic, the No. 3 seed, are trying to win their first playoff series since 1996, when they beat the Atlanta Hawks in the conference semifinals.

The Raptors, the No. 6 seed, lost last season in the first round to the New Jersey Nets.

The Magic already won their first playoff game since 2003 -- a Game 4 win over Detroit in the first round -- when they beat the Raptors in Game 1 Sunday afternoon.

MAGIC 104, RAPTORS 103: Dwight Howard had 29 points and 20 rebounds, leading the Magic to a Game 2 victory over the Raptors in their best-of-seven, first-round playoff series.

The Magic took a 2-0 lead with Game 3 scheduled for Thursday in Toronto. The Magic dominated around the basket -- thanks to Howard -- for the second consecutive game. They held a 48-40 rebound edge.

The Magic won even though Rashard Lewis and Hedo Turkoglu combined to hit just 11 of 36 shots for 18 and 12 points, respectively. They were fortunate when Chris Bosh missed a 19-foot jumper at the buzzer over the outstretched hand of Howard.

Much like they did in Game 1, the Magic jumped out to an early lead, but instead of riding it the entire game, they lost the lead only to regain it near the end. They led by as many as 18 points Tuesday before the Raptors led by five in the second half.

Last edited:
moto can i ask why the different limits on different games? its not bad ,just wondering

orlando .. just better team and they are excellent road team

hurricane187 said:
orlando .. just better team and they are excellent road team
lol usually in these first round playoffs the games go pretty good for players keep playing and it should even out for me, or not :worried:

Last edited:
^^lol i feel ya so u think this game is easier to pick then per say the cavs gm.. why the limit is lower ..hmm who knows..not sure bout that but these things can go either way

said i was takin raptors at home other day .. who knows why i changed my mind

Top Bottom