Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/23 NHL Dallas @ Vancouver GM7 gm-of-the-night!

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Dallas Stars and the Vancouver Canucks will meet for all the marbles at General Motors Place on Monday night when they play Game 7 of their Western Conference quarterfinal series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Canucks listed as 125-moneyline favorites versus the Stars, while the game's total is sitting at 4½.

Dallas' Marty Turco stopped 21 shots in Saturday's 2-0 win over Vancouver, to tie their first-round series at 3-3, coming in as home favorites at -150. The two goals scored were UNDER the posted total of 4.5.

Mike Modano and Jeff Halpern scored for the Stars, who had a 30-21 shot advantage.

Vancouver were road underdogs at 130, and Sami Salo managed five shots on goal. Roberto Luongo stopped 28 shots for the Canucks.

this is a bad one to bet on

hmmm. i still won't budge on who ought to win here. but the playoff seedings aren't any indication of who is how good. Dallas had 50 wins. but i still think the `Nucks should win. lots of playoff grit on that team....

seems to me dallas is the team with grit
they've won 2 straight facing elimination
and won game two after losing gm 1 in vancouver in the 4th OT

I hear Sydor is out for dallas, which is a huge blow if this is indeed true, he is definately one of their best players, he's on everytime the sedin brothers are, and he's been a large reason in why they have been shut down.

He's like nicklas lidstrom is to detriot pretty much, just a heads up.

never like to see a Canadian team lose out to anyone further south than Chicago.....or St.L

Top Bottom