Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/23 NBA PLayoffs 1st Round Lakers vs Suns

SoreArms

The Phoenix Suns, the league's highest-scoring team, will host the Los Angeles Lakers and top scorer Kobe Bryant in Game 1 of their first-round series on Sunday.

The Suns went 54-28 during the regular season, while the Lakers compiled a 45-37 record. Phoenix won three of four games versus the Lakers during the regular season.

Oddsmakers like Phoenix to win this game, as they opened the Suns as 7-point home favorites. The total opened at 218 points.

Reigning league MVP Steve Nash led the Suns to their second straight Pacific Division title this season despite missing Amare Stoudemire for the bulk of the schedule.

Kobe Bryant will be called upon to lead the Lakers on offense, with head coach Phil Jackson back on the bench calling the shots for the underdogs.

Some trends to consider:
Los Angeles are 1-6-0 ATS in its last 7 games against Phoenix
Los Angeles are 1-5-0 OU in its last 6 away
Los Angeles are 1-4-0 OU in its last 5 games against Phoenix
Los Angeles are 3-8-0 ATS in its last 11 away games against Phoenix
Phoenix is 6-1-0 ATS in its last 7 games against Los Angeles
Phoenix is 4-1-0 ATS in its last 5 home games
Phoenix is 6-2-0 SU in its last 8 games after being 7.5 to 10 point favorites
Phoenix is 8-3-0 ATS in its last 11 home games against Los Angeles

I'm conducting an experiment. I bet 1kk without even looking who i was betting on.......or trying not to anyway.......it cant hurt the way i been getting my ass handed to me.

harmonica said:
I'm conducting an experiment. I bet 1kk without even looking who i was betting on.......or trying not to anyway.......it cant hurt the way i been getting my ass handed to me.

LOL, at least that way you still have a 50/50 chance of winning...........the way i've been betting its like im trying my best to pick loosers..... :)

Top Bottom