Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/23 NBA on NBA 6:30 Central Philadelphia @ Detroit

motodawg

EF VIP
The fans at The Palace of Auburn Hills will be treated to a playoff game between the Philadelphia 76ers and the Detroit Pistons when they take their seats on Wednesday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Pistons listed as 10-point favorites versus the 76ers, while the game's total is sitting at 178.

The 76ers upset Detroit 90-86 as a 10-point underdog in Game 1 on Sunday. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (179).

Andre Miller scored 20 points for Philadelphia, while Andre Iguodala added 16 points, nine rebounds and eight assists in the win.

Rasheed Wallace led the Pistons with 24 points and nine rebounds, while Chauncey Billups had 14 points.

Team records:
Philadelphia: 40-42 SU, 43-38-1 ATS
Detroit: 59-23 SU, 46-35-1 ATS

Philly was 2-2 with Detroit during the regular season and won game one on the road. Totally floored at the spread

A couple sites have it at 10.5 most at 10 so i went up i usually round down but with the luck im havin i changed the way i do things and maybe it will change.

are the pistons gonna regroup and blowout?
still 10 is a lot

who watched game one?

this is the tuffest gm to me .. sixers deff are playin within pistons 10 pts talent wise .. but after gettin embarrassed at home in gm 1 .. pistons will be hungry adn seek to destroy .. who knows

Top Bottom