Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/22 NBA Playoffs Phoenix @ San Antonio

motodawg

EF VIP
The Phoenix Suns and the San Antonio Spurs will both be gunning for a postseason victory on Tuesday night when they meet at AT&T Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Spurs listed as 2-point favorites versus the Suns, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Tim Duncan tossed in a game-high 40 points and the Spurs defeated the Suns 117-115 in double OT on Saturday in the opener of their quarterfinal series. The Spurs failed to cover the 4-point spread in the win, while the combined score sailed OVER the posted total of 194.

Duncan shot 16-for-24 from the field with 15 rebounds to complete the double-double.

Steve Nash led the Suns with 25 points and 13 assists in a losing effort.

Team records:
Phoenix: 55-27 SU, 40-39-3 ATS
San Antonio: 56-26 SU, 38-44 ATS

Last edited:
This event will accept bets until 22-Apr-2008 at 08:30 PM

Thanks for pointing that out I'll try to do better.......not

motodawg said:
This event will accept bets until 22-Apr-2008 at 08:30 PM

Thanks for pointing that out I'll try to do better.......not
lol wtf

You must be in the East I'm in no mans land a place where the bitter working class cling to guns, religion and we hate anyone who isn't like us.............. I'm really sorry my wife won over 12 grand last night and I'm still kinda hungover, shit thats a lie I never sobered up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom