Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/22 MLB SFG @ Colorado

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Rockies set to tee off on Hennessey of the Giants

Fresh off a win last game, Colorado can stay on a roll Saturday by handling the San Francisco Giants.

The Giants start Brad Hennessey, 1-0, 0.00 ERA. His last trip was a win, a 2-0 team win against the Dodgers, when he threw 6 1/3 innings, allowing 0 runs on 3 hits.

Sporting a 9-7 overall record and a 5-5 mark within the division, the Giants aim to knock the Rockies (8-5 in the division) for a loss.

Pitching should play a big role in this one, but that's mainly because experts don't think it will be very good. Oddsmakers opened the total on the high side, at 11.5. That will require lots of hanging curves and grooved fastballs - and porous defense - to surpass. Colorado is 9-6-1 to the OVER this year, while the Giants are 10-5-1.

Clint Hurdle's team was busy last game winning against San Francisco 9-8 as pick. The 17 runs sent that game over the total of 11.

You can usually count on Colorado to get men on base as they rank top three in the league with 10.6 hits per game on the season. San Francisco's pitchers need to keep this group in check.

SF: B. Hennessey (1-0, 0.00)
COL: A. Cook (1-2, 3.43)

thanks man I'd get started on cleaning up from last night and then get sidetracked

4everhung said:
thanks man I'd get started on cleaning up from last night and then get sidetracked

I don't like it when people jump on bookies because I know they have lives so I just bumped them.

this morning,well this afternoon I did 3 loads of laundry including rotating the mattress over(recommended by manufacturer)
that's always a scary endeavor as I have a picture above my bed and shit to each side that can get fucked if I'm not careful
loaded the dishwasher
cleaned the interior of mine bronco
ever take a cleaning cloth and rub it down on your safety belt?
wow that was nasty
most people overlook cleaning their safety straps
I did until today

I gotta do laundry, clean up my room and cook my meals for the week

been sitting around watching basketball and baseball all day.

I don't think I've washed my car myself in 3 or 4 years

oh yeah, I went to play tennis in the morning, then I came home and sat around watching basketball and baseball all day

Top Bottom