Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/21 NHL Calgary @ Detroit (puckline)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Calgary Flames and the Detroit Red Wings will both be gunning for a victory on Saturday afternoon when they meet at Joe Louis Arena in Game 5 of their Western Conference quarterfinal series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Red Wings listed as 255-moneyline favorites versus the Flames, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

The Flames clipped the Detroit Red Wings with a 3-2 victory to even the best-of-seven first-round series at 2-2 on Thursday. Calgary won the game as +110 underdogs at Pengrowth Saddledome, while the five goals were a PUSH against the posted over/under.

Daymond Langkow scored two power play goals, while Craig Conroy had the other marker. Miikka Kiprusoff made 33 saves in the Game 4 win.

Todd Bertuzzi and Johan Franzen scored for the Red Wings in the loss.

The Flames were +110 underdogs at home for this contest.

fuck i want the wings to win so bad my dicks hard

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!i meant to bet 39900 i fucked up and left off a zero

i thought this was in Cal-gary. but if it's in Detroit, the Flames will be destroyed. the Wings need to punishfuck these lousy 8th seed fucks.

HumanTarget said:
i thought this was in Cal-gary. but if it's in Detroit, the Flames will be destroyed. the Wings need to punishfuck these lousy 8th seed fucks.
i agree what the hell man, i have to live in calgary listening to these fuckin fans

Wootoom said:
i agree what the hell man, i have to live in calgary listening to these fuckin fans
i pull for all Canadian teams aside from the Wings. i can't watch hockey on ESPN, it's always been CBC, i grew up sitting on my gramma's couch drinking ginger ale watching it. there's no other way. and i used to think icing was when a player stopped real quick and shot ice in the air.

Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
a penalty shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom