Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/21 NHL Boston @ Montreal

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Boston Bruins and the Montreal Canadiens will meet on the ice at the Bell Centre on Monday night in Game 7 of their quarterfinal series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Canadiens listed as 200-moneyline favorites versus the Bruins, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

The Bruins scored four goals in a wild third period to defeat the Canadiens 5-4 in Game 6 on Saturday, as +120 underdogs. The nine goals sailed OVER the posted over/under (5).

Phil Kessel potted two goals for the Bruins, while singles came off the sticks of Vladimir Sobotka, Milan Lucic and Marco Sturm. Tim Thomas made 31 saves in the win.

Christopher Higgins had two goals for the Canadiens, while Tomas Plekanec and Francis Bouillon added the other markers in the loss.

Oddsmakers had the Canadiens as -140 favorites in that game.

Team records:
Boston: 41-29-12
Montreal: 47-25-10

o man good bro spart ... big limit to ... im lickin my chops.. how u feel bout them habs CMARC? lol

Cmarc just cursed the HABS, I will have to place ALL my K on the HABS now in order for them to win

You can thank me later

Top Bottom