Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/2 NCAA Championship Game Florida vs Ohio State

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Florida Gators will be gunning for their second straight NCAA Tournament title on Monday night when they take on Greg Oden and the Ohio State Buckeyes at the Georgia Dome.

Oddsmakers currently have the Gators listed as 5-point favorites versus the Buckeyes, while the game's total is sitting at 141.

Mike Conley Jr.'s 15 points and six assists sparked Ohio State to Saturday's 67-60 win over Georgetown in the Final Four, coming in as 1.5-point underdogs. The 127 combined points were UNDER the posted total of 130.

Oden was next with 13 points and nine rebounds in the victory, and Jamar Butler added ten points for the Buckeyes.

The Gators advanced to the NCAA championship game with a 76-66 win over the UCLA Bruins Saturday night at the Georgia Dome. Florida covered the 3-point spread, and the combined 142 points were well OVER the posted total of 131.

Corey Brewer led the Gators with 19 points and two rebounds, while Chris Richard added 16 points in the win.

artificially early close time
the system is an hour off
I'll be around monday to host another late

dammit! i *ucking knew it! i knew there'd be a dangerous spread. Fla. is gonna take this one, for sure. i still might empty my wad on this.....are these odds set, Spart? or any other lines going up? if not, i'm all in on FL.

HumanTarget said:
dammit! i *ucking knew it! i knew there'd be a dangerous spread. Fla. is gonna take this one, for sure. i still might empty my wad on this.....are these odds set, Spart? or any other lines going up? if not, i'm all in on FL.
Oden can't stay in the game, I think UF will take it as well, the only question is, is 4.5 too many points...

Tough call.

Becoming said:
Oden can't stay in the game, I think UF will take it as well, the only question is, is 4.5 too many points...

Tough call.
gaddmit@! i thought it twas 3.5! fug&sug.

HumanTarget said:
gaddmit@! i thought it twas 3.5! fug&sug.
nope, 4.5. I still might take it though.

UF beat them easily earlier in the year (when Oden had just come back from surgery) I know they are saying it will be different this time around, but Oden has gotten way too many fouls and too few minutes because of it.

Top Bottom