Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4/19 NHL Detroit @ Calgary

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Detroit Red Wings and the Calgary Flames will both be trying to pick up a win on Thursday when they battle at Pengrowth Saddledome in Game 4 of their Western Conference quarterfinal series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Red Wings listed as 130-moneyline favorites versus the Flames, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

Jarome Iginla potted the winner as the Calgary Flames edged the Detroit Red Wings 3-2 Tuesday night. Calgary were +125 underdogs at the Pengrowth Saddledome, while the five goals were a PUSH against the posted total of (5).

Matthew Lombardi and Mark Giordano scored power play goals in the win. Miikka Kiprusoff made 28 saves in the loss.

Kris Draper scored both Red Wings goals, and Daniel Cleary assisted on both markers.

Detroit were favored at -145 in Game 3.

for sure calgary, ive been to this building its fuckin crazy there,its like having another player on the ice

how can detroit be leading the series 2-1
and this game is in calgary(must win)
and detroit's still favored?
trap

all in wings

Wootoom said:
for sure calgary, ive been to this building its fuckin crazy there,its like having another player on the ice

Last time I was at the saddledome was the Olympics in '88.

When is the big rodeo there? The Stampede? Never seen it.

mountain muscle said:
Last time I was at the saddledome was the Olympics in '88.

When is the big rodeo there? The Stampede? Never seen it.
its in july

unclecharlie said:
how can detroit be leading the series 2-1
and this game is in calgary(must win)
and detroit's still favored?
trap

all in wings

lol.. I've done this before

Top Bottom